"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Building Futures, Inc.

Building Futures, Inc.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Closing

I hope you enjoyed these stories as much as I enjoyed being a part of them... and retelling them.

Don't worry, I did hold onto a couple of things that I'll talk to Andrea about, but the bulk of them are already written out. I had a friend send me a note on Facebook saying, "I can't wait to hear more about your trip." Honestly, I don't know that I left that much out. I could talk more about the night at the Maseno Club early in the trip, and I could talk more about dinner at Job's house. As I sit here thinking, I may just read through the blog to figure out what I failed to tell you. That way, when you see me, you can ask... and I'll have at least a story or two to still tell.

Now, I just want to be home.

See you in a few months.

Adam

No comments: