"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Building Futures, Inc.

Building Futures, Inc.

Monday, February 8, 2010

8/2/2010 7:46am

I FEEL GREAT!

... don't know what I had yesterday, but thankfully it's gone today. There's quite a bit of walking in my very near future. We'll spend a lot of time at Mbaka Oromo today. I should have plenty of pictures to post when I return. The children there make it look like I know what I'm doing with my camera.

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints! I'm happy for the city, even though I never saw a play. I woke up at 3:30am, and hopped online to see that they were losing 16-17... would have loved to see the remainder of the game. Moments ago, when I went to espn.com, the picture was of Drew Brees holding the trophy above his head and looking up to the heavens. Nice.

See you soon.

No comments: